Products --- from SoftShell Computer Services, Inc.
[ Home | Back to Products Main Page ]
Pc Mars Accounts Receivable for Windows
PC MARS Accounts Receivable Program is used for
recording your business's receivables and printing statements, invoices and reports about them. It
can operate alone or it can interface with both PC
MARS or PC MARS PLUS general ledger programs. It accumulates non-cash transactions, and can post them to the general
ledger when they become cash transactions. Optionally, it can post unpaid invoices to PC MARS
(accrual version only) as accrued income
All reports can be printed at any time. The statements are designed to be printed at the end of the month, or in the first few days of the
next month. Invoices can be printed right at the point of data entry, or they can be stored to be printed later. The receivable vendors can be set up on the fly.
Options available during data Entry
- Add Accounts Receivable entries (print invoices if desired)
- Receive $ on Accounts Receivable
- Search / Change / Delete Information
- Browse through the month's transactions
- Calculate the month's finance charges
- Add Quotes
- Unsorted Entry Report - one month's activity in the order it was entered
- Accounts Receivable Detail Report - A/R customer totals with line items printed exactly as you have entered them
- Accounts Receivable Balance Report - Each active A/R customer, with their ending balance for the month in question
- Aged Account Receivable Invoice Report - Sorted by customer, each invoice is listed, with date and whether it is current or
- Accounts Receivable Statements - Prints Statements for one customer, all customers, or a defined group of customers.
- Accounts Receivable Sales Tax Report - Sales tax you have collected for the month
- AR Payment Schedule - Unpaid Invoices
- Quote Detail Report
- Print Vendor List/Labels
- The software requirements are a Pentium 266 MHz system with 32 meg of RAM if using Windows 95/98 or 64 meg of RAM if using Windows
ME/2000/XP/Vista/7. A VGA monitor and Windows supported printer is also required.
Latest Version - 2.0
- $ 275 - PC MARS Accounts Receivable for Windows - version 2.0
- $ 50 - Upgrade from any version of PC MARS DOS Accounts Receivable
Pc Mars Accounts Receivable version 2.0 is now available.
The major changes from Version 1.0 are listed below.
- Changed to 32-bit. Program has all the 32 bit improvements found in Pc
- Added a "Re-use" function
- Default description/product for a specific vendor
- Default print settings to "last used" for all the reports
- Date of Service field for reports/browse/find selection
- Resizable "Open Set of Records" window
- Separate options for vendor and description "show matching text"
- Advanced file maintenance works like Pc Mars - you can save current
directory as a default
- Fixed some issues with default windows sizes
- Added a more description Status field in the browse
- For reports and statement printing you can sort by vendor name or vendor
- Added a option for statement and invoices to print a stub on the bottom.
Statement fits in a #10 envelope, and the bottom stub fits a #9 envelope.
- Changed "Add Row" to "Insert Row" like Pc Mars
- Added a "suppress paid" option to detail report
- "Print Current Page" option added to preview like Pc Mars
- Find goes to correct entry within an A/R and added a "Back" to the Find
- Moved some menu items to conform to that used in Pc Mars.
- Added enhanced open/view
- Program modified to interface with Pc Mars Plus
- Modified help system, to work with VISTA and Windows 7.
- Added preview to the Post to Pc Mars screen.
- Modified to work with 120 dots per inch screen setting
Patch updates to Pc Mars
Receivable Version 2.0
Problems were detected after version 2.0 was released. Update patches
are available to fix these problems, as well as added features. You can tell if any of these affect you by examining the version number, listed under "About
Accounts Receivable" under the Help Menu. Examine the version number and note the changes made for higher versions than yours. Described below are the problems and
changes made for each of the versions updates. Note that these update
VERSION 2.0 ONLY.
Corrected the problem of Accounts Recievable not being
able to post accounts recievable on an accrual basis to an Pc Mars Accrual
set of books, when Pc Mars is installed in a "Both" configuration.
If any of these affect you and you want to update your program to the latest release (18.104.22.168) click on the following:
Download update (patch) to Accounts
Receivable Version 2.0
For further information, E-Mail
IFBA or E-Mail
This site last updated on 12/15/12