Products --- from SoftShell Computer Services, Inc.
[ Home | Back to Products Main Page]
PC MARS Accounts Payable/Receivable Module
PC MARS Accounts Payable/Receivable Module is for IBM PC computers and true compatibles. As its names suggests, is used for
recording your business's payables and receivables and printing statements, invoices and reports about them. It interfaces with both PC
MARS and PC MARS EXTRA general ledger programs. It accumulates non-cash transactions, and can post them to the general
ledger when they become cash transactions. Optionally, it can post unpaid invoices to PC MARS EXTRA (only) as accrued income
All reports can be printed at any time. The statements are designed to be printed at the end of the month, or in the first few days of the
next month. Invoices can be printed right at the point of data entry, or they can be stored to be printed later. The program keeps the
individual month's financial activity in memory for fast operation. The payable and receivable vendors can be set up on the fly.
Options available during data Entry
- Add Accounts Receivable entries (print invoices if desired)
- Add Accounts Payable entries
- Receive $ on Accounts Receivable
- Pay $ on Accounts Payable
- Search / Change / Delete Information
- Browse through the month's transactions
- Calculate the month's finance charges
- Unsorted Entry Report - one month's activity in the order it was entered
- Accounts Receivable Detail Report - A/R customer totals with line items printed exactly as you have entered them
- Accounts Receivable Balance Report - Each active A/R customer, with their ending balance for the month in question
- Aged Account Receivable Invoice Report - Sorted by customer, each invoice is listed, with date and whether it is current or
- Accounts Receivable Statements - Prints Statements for one customer, all customers, or a defined group of customers.
- Accounts Receivable Sales Tax Report - Sales tax you have collected for the month
- Accounts Payable Detail Report - All open accounts payable and the line item detail
- Accounts Payable Balance Report - Each active vendor, with the current balance
- Aged Accounts Payable Report - Sorted by vendor, each invoice listed, and whether it is current or non-current.
- IBM PC computer or true compatible
- Hard disk recommended
- 640 K memory or more
- Epson Printer (10") or compatible, with elite (12 CPI print) and compressed (17 CPI print) capability
- Approximately 1520 Accounts Receivable Vendors
- Approximately 152 Account Payable Vendors
- Up to 100 separate entries per invoice
- 172 account codes
- 38 Enterprise codes
- 20 Bank accounts
- 2125 entries per month
A water billing module can be optionally included. It keeps track of water usage and other city services such as garbage pickup and
sewer. It automatically calculates the bill from the water meter reading and prints a custom water bill statement. This water bill
information can them be posted to the main PCMAPAR file similar to other accounts receivables.
Modified in 2003 to version 1.61 to make it compatible with version 2.7 of Pc Mars.
- PC MARS APAR -- $140 (IFBA Members), $275 (non members)
- PCMAPAR with Water billing -- $240 (IFBA Members), $375 (non members)
- PC MARS / PCMAPAR Bundle -- $300 (IFBA Members), $500 (non members)
- PC MARS / PCMAPAR / Water billing Bundle -- $400 (IFBA Members), $600 (non members)
For further information, E-Mail
IFBA or E-Mail
This page last updated on 6/3/03